This is a new section for us that we will be updating weekly. Please check back for more questions and answers. In the meantime, you can use our Contact Us Form to email us.
Pump Perks FAQs
Where do I get my gas?
Marathon gas stations have partnered with County Market to redeem your Perks.
Are there limits to how much gas I can get?
Yes. The program guidelines allow for a single vehicle per transaction, up to a maximum of 20 gallons. One gas container per vehicle is also permitted.
How do I read my fuel receipt?
The date on the receipt applies to "today's" purchases. The account summary is your current balance for that day only. Your balance will change based upon the date that they were entered. Perks expire 60 days from the date of issuance.
What if I have a problem at the store regarding my Perk balance?
Any questions regarding your Perk card balance can be directed to the Customer Service Manager for a complete explanation of your account. Questions may also be directed to the Help Desk at
What if I have a problem at the pump with my Perks card?
Be sure to read and follow the instructions on the scroll screen. If this doesn't work, seek assistance from the attendant. Additional help may also be provided by calling the Help Desk at
County Market Perks Online Q&A
What do I do if my County Market Perks Card is lost or stolen?
You may call County Market Perks Customer Care at
1-724-455-7544. Or, you may stop at your local County Market Service desk.
Where can I sign up for a County Market Perks Card?
You can sign up for a County Market Perks Card at your neighborhood County Market. You can download the enrollment form online
How does County Market use my contact information once I register the Perks Card?
Will I be able to check my Perks Card balance online?
Yes. You are able to check your Perks Card balance online by visiting the Perks Login page. If you have any additional questions regarding your Perks Card you can contact County Market Perks Customer Care by calling
How do I contact County Market about any other County Market Perks Card issues?
Use our Online Contact Form or call Customer Care at
Does County Market have an Internet Coupon Policy?
Yes, there is a County Market Internet Coupon Policy that is enforced at all stores. Below is an outline of the policies:
Print at home internet coupons
- "FREE" or "Buy One Get One FREE" offers are not accepted
- Coupons with a value greater than $3.00 are not accepted
- Internet coupons cannot be doubled
- Maximum of (3) coupons can be redeemed per day
- We reserve the right to refuse any coupons that we believe to be photo copied, counterfeit or invalid for any other reason
- Coupons must be obtained from a legitimate web site. Examples include but not limited to, couponsuzy.com; redplum.com; coupons.com
- Redemption will be subject to manufacturer's policies. For example: Proctor & Gamble does not accept printed internet coupons
- See Customer Service Desk for more details
Electronic coupons loaded to PERKS card
- Must be obtained from www.gccountymarket.com or approved third-party websites (i.e. www.redplum.com)
- Electronic coupons must be loaded onto your County Market Perks card prior to redemption
- Electronic coupons are not subject doubling
- Limit one download per coupon per card
Pre-printed manufacturer coupons
- 1 coupon per item(s) purchased as stated on the coupon with a maximum of 6 coupons per same 6 items purchased restrictions may apply - see store for details
- The coupon has a valid expiration date
- Coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item(s) purchased
- The original coupon must be presented. Re-produced copies of any kind will not be accepted
- Product must be purchased in sizes specified on the coupon
- Items must be purchased at the time of redemption
County Market may choose to offer double value up to a stated amount where applicable under the following guidelines are met:
- Redeem any manufacturer's coupon with a valid expiration date, worth up to and including the stated maximum amount clipped from newspapers, magazines or received by mail and we'll double the savings
- Coupons worth more than the stated maximum amount will be redeemed at face value only
- Cigarettes, tobacco and milk or any other items prohibited by law or the manufacturer are excluded
- Not valid on free coupons or electronic coupons
- This offer applies only to manufacturer product "cents-off" coupons for items and sizes we carry
- Policy may change without notice